Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

How I got back my trimmed body three weeks after birth —Lizzygold Onuwaje

Posted by   on

It’s been just about a month, actress and former Miss Delta State, Lizzygold Onuwaje, surprised us all with her baby bump photos and the birth of her child. Naturally, she should be a nursing mother and worried sick how to get her former shape back? But not Lizzy, as she is already up and about and looking like she has never passed through the labour room.
From the photos she sent to Potpourri, it is as clear as day, that the actress has a secret recipe to have turned out looking something that just came off the production line of a manufacturing company. “After birth, I avoided fatty, oily and solid meals.
All I did was drink hot liquid meals for a week with very light meals” she said in a chat with Potpourri.
“And then, I did exercises on my tummy. I didn’t give it a break and I always drank very hot pepper soup made by my mum.
Pepper soup is medicinal and that did the magic for me” she squirmed “ I did pelvic bone exercise, it is good to exercise the first week after birth because then the tummy fat is still very tender and will be easy to burn”she said.

No comments:
Write comments

TRENDING

Direct Update From Spytolink